What’s the first thing you bought with Bitcoin?

For me, it was a couple of wheels for my car. At the time I didn’t have any cash, and it just so happened that the mechanic accecpted crypto (this was rare at the time) so we had ourselves a little barter and I got mine and he got his. I don’t regret it one bit, I didn’t sell it all, I just sold what I needed to get what I wanted at the time.

Nothing wrong with buying things with crypto. Unlike what most people will come to believe. The problem is that we hold our profits too highly that we never do anything with it and we happen to lose out at every junction. This is why there are systems like Binance Pay and exeno that offer users the full capacity to buy with crypto directly, the latter offering a full reinvented system that’s making a name for itself in the market.

I know of a couple of people who have bought full cars with Bitcoin and I’m pretty sure some journalists were using crypto to make exchanges during the Ukraine war. Glad that Bitcoin is actually being used for what it was designed for in the first place.

Let me know what your first bitcoin purchase was.

submitted by /u/Dominiquexa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/u6k91r/whats_the_first_thing_you_bought_with_bitcoin/

Comments