Question about Gemini

Okay so I’m dumb and in no way smarter than any of you. But I’m a bit confused if someone can shed some light.

Why wouldn’t everyone use Gemini as their exchange to purchase? From my knowledge, they have the most secure platform available and have never even come close to being hacked. Completely compliant with NY state bank exams, cybersecurity audits, and the NYDFS. Yeah their fees are a little high, but wouldn’t you want to pay a little more for all that extra security? Am I missing something?

Every time I read through this thread, I hear of a funky one-off exchange that some dumbass lost all their crypto on. Like why are people still buying on these sketchy exchanges when they clearly know the risks?

Genuinely just curious. I am dumb so help me to learn. Thanks fellas

submitted by /u/Mountain_Man75
[link] [comments]

Comments