Question about how Transactions get added into Blocks

Hi, I'm currently learning about the details of how Bitcoin works.

There is a couple things I am uncertain of and wanted to ask them here:

Firstly, when exactly is a transaction actually verified and valid and traceable. Is it when a majority of nodes verify its validity or when a miner puts it in the block.

(Also, does the Miner also verify each transaction he puts into a block?)

And secondly, let's say if have 1 BTC in my wallet and decide to make 2 almost simultaneous transactions of each 1 BTC, if a transaction is only valid and traceable if it made it in a block, then what happens if both transactions make it on the block? I don't quite get this concept?

I am greatful for any help!

submitted by /u/Vyper-oMega
[link] [comments]

Comments