Started my DCA for the first time since 2014!

I am very lucky to have originally bought BTC around $300 and be a multi whole coiner. Since then I've always HODL but never contributed more to my stack.

Having a child has really reaffirmed what I plan to pass onto them. They will be whole coiners and it's one of the things I am most proud of. 2030 and beyond, I believe 1 BTC will be life changing.

Now, to continue that legacy, I started to buy ~1M sats/month until at least the next halving. I believe this is one of the last accumulation periods we have to make sizeable additions to our stacks.

I hope this is another choice to bring generational wealth to my family. Coming from nothing, BTC has already changed my life dramatically. I hope it will continue to my family.

submitted by /u/N64SmashBros
[link] [comments]

Comments