DERO MONERO The Maxis of privacy?

I don’t mean to sound negative with this connotation but recently I’ve found people and communities saying that any other coin that are not DERO or XMR are shitcoins because of different reasons.
I know privacy is very important and I do support private ledgers and complicated encryption but I think that it defeats the purpose that the original satoshi was offering. The idea is for the ledger to be transparent so it can be audited so there is no trickery like in the tradicional financial system.
I think that we shouldn’t be so afraid of the government, so that we can demonstrate that this system would actually work and brings accountability and sound money to the world.

Also from a adoption point of view, I don’t think these privacy coins have the flexibility other coins have to offer, I’ve heard of DERO being super fast but I think that in reality people are going to adopt something more simple and fast, convenient and auditable.

Privacy coins have its uses but I don’t think it’s it’s going to take over the market. I also don’t think that every coin out there but those are shitcoins. It’s a free market and I believe that is what we want right ?

submitted by /u/NathionII
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/zylve2/dero_monero_the_maxis_of_privacy/

Comments