It’s Christmas Day and today marks the first day of DCA into Bitcoin!

Going straight into investing and looking to put a small amount into Bitcoin every month. The goal isn’t to get rich (that’s just a bonus) but most importantly, the ability to be financially free. It’s going to be a long slogging process but guess what, it has be done. Win or Lose, doesn’t matter. No regrets.

Steps taken within the last few hours:

  • Cold wallet set up with recovery phase (Brought from Trezor Official Website)
  • Initial purchase of 0.0021 BTC and transferred to cold wallet
  • Coin - Price you paid per coin - Quantity - Date : All written down

I hope to continue to update on the value of the stack and my recurring DCA. Not here to brag/ I mean what is there to brag with $32 worth of bitcoin, but to inspire the next generation to take control of your money. I’m late to the party but at least I’m here and for me that’s good enough.

Merry F**kin Christmas!!

submitted by /u/RuthlessWolf
[link] [comments]

Comments