I was permanently banned from r/Bitcoin for accidentally posting a link of shared Pragmatic gameplay to their Reddit instead of the gambling Reddit I also belong to.

It was one click up from what I’d meant to select. No warning, no questions, just banned with message from moderators “scammer begone” that’s verbatim.

Scammer? Am I joining a group of equally intolerant and borderline stupid people here? If so, just ban me now and let’s get this over with. I wouldn’t want to be here anyways.

A member of the same group also replies to one of my comments that received 5 awards and hundreds of likes by calling me a dumbass for using the term “blockchain technology”. Seriously, let’s get it over with now please if the same crap goes on here.

submitted by /u/donnieapplefeed
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/zbrz6c/i_was_permanently_banned_from_rbitcoin_for/

Comments