Can BTC be purchaed anonymously?

is it possible to purchase BTC anonymously any longer , besides at an ATM? I have an ex-wife who is constantly trying to get more money out of me. The judge that has been assigned to us believes that anything I save or invest should be split with her despite the fact that I am already paying her an obscene amount each month in alimony. Our children are college age and decided to no longer live with her and moved in with me. Which should have automatically stopped child support but it took the judge 8 months to approve the motion to stop that payment . Which cost me $20k. The only way to hide money is for me to expense it out of my business then hopefully buy btc anonymously. Using an ATM isn't feasible.

Thank ypu

submitted by /u/Charleswmcc
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/107pdhl/can_btc_be_purchaed_anonymously/

Comments