CoinEx token success and how it affects BCH

The CET token (CoinEx Exchange Token) has been doing fairly well the past two weeks since they introduced trade driven mining. How does this affect BCH? I'm not sure, but it's getting more interesting.

If my memory serves, CoinEx was started by ViaBTC with funding by Bitmain as a BCH base pair exchange in roughly Dec 2017. The few times I checked it initially, the place was ghost town with virtually no volume so I didn't spend much time thinking or looking at it.

Last week I saw a post discussing the CET token and started looking into it. Now the token is #5 by volume on Crypto Compare, which I had never really seen an exchange token like this. I guess the few thoughts on my mind

a) Is the token for real? Will CoinEx actually hold to their promises of dividends and buybacks

b) Since the exchange seems to be the most prominent pushing BCH pairs, how will this affect the ecosystem of BCH?

submitted by /u/ericreid9
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/8yrlar/coinex_token_success_and_how_it_affects_bch/

Comments