Quick survey for my PhD. Please help me graduate!

Hi,

My name is a Mariya Karayotova and I am doing a doing a Ph.D. dissertation on knowledge exchange on dark web forums. It aims to describe the learning interactions of individuals on cryptoforums and their significance in the evolvement of users’ activity. The study’s objective is to explore the relevance of applying social learning theory to the online environment.

I really hope that you will help me get data on the topic by filling in this quick survey. It’s completely anonymous and all the data will be kept confidential. I am using surveymonkey platform and I have chosen the option not to record IP addresses. Please help me finish my dissertation and get the degree. I will be extremely grateful and if you have any questions, you can write me a message.

Here is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RJ32W9D

Thank you so much!

All the best,

Mariya

submitted by /u/researcher02
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/92l19y/quick_survey_for_my_phd_please_help_me_graduate/

Comments