I thought r/bitcoin censorship was about "shilling BCH" etc. But its also about BTC/LN.

Please see how they justify it. Or rather not justify it. But first take a look at my questions.

https://imgur.com/a/XvsOUwW

I just made this account and never posted anything other than that*. And I got banned. The 2nd comment was removed.

Can someone here answer my questions?

For the last question I now assume that I cant be 100% assured at all? In that case there seems to be no point (security wise) in more decentralization through small blocks, which make LN etc. necessary for most transactions.

I think I can put BashCo's username in this post in some way, so that he gets notified about it. Could someone tell me how that works? Maybe he wants to try to justify the ban in public.

*except "lol!" and "I mean lol @ Bitcoin as digital gold rather than p2p e-cash." But that was not the reason for the ban. It didnt even get removed.

submitted by /u/kurzefrage2019
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/bke6kx/i_thought_rbitcoin_censorship_was_about_shilling/

Comments