WARNING - coinbase holding funds hostage

WARNING -- Coinbase holding funds hostage

📷

I'm lucky enough to be a high net worth individual and got lucky with some early crypto. I recently made an account on coinbase to convert some of this crypto into a 7 figures of USD.

However, I got stuck with a withdrawal limit of $10,000 / day. I politely asked their support for an increase a few weeks back and was ignored. I opened several report tickets and they just said it was "being evaluated". Finally, they just rejected my request for an increase without giving a reason.

With my current funds, it will take me many months of logging in daily to withdrawal $10,000.

I find it unbelievable that they refuse to increase the withdrawal limit - even after I offered to provide proof of funds, etc. I'm losing out on tons of interest on the money that is currently being held hostage.

I realize this is very much a first world problem - but I strongly caution people who have significant funds NOT to use coinbase.

#deletecoinbase

submitted by /u/ROTHUM2
[link] [comments]

Comments