Bitcoin is my ONLY path towards financial freedom.

A little about myself.. I'm a millennial who just entered the job market in a high cost of living state California. I am making only $50k a year. I put whatever I have leftover after Rent,food,bills,taxes etc into investing in BTC because I feel like it has the best ROI of any asset at the moment. I'm lucky to not have any student loans and I'm not willing to take on further student loans to increase my education because I believe that is risky. Higher education does not guarantee higher income.

With the constant rises of home prices I'll never be able to retire or own a home at this rate. The average 4 bedroom home in California ranges near a million dollars in relatively safe neighborhoods. With my income i'll be retiring in my 70s with no social security (i'm guessing it may run out due to government reckless spending).

It may be a risky to put it all in Bitcoin but I feel like this is a chance worth taking. If it doesn't work out, I'll be able to recover as I'm still relatively young. I'm also into Bitcoin because I'm somewhat of a libertarian. I'm against big government and want decentralization. Taking away fiat will decrease government power. Bitcoin is a means of protecting yourself from inflation. The government is stunting bitcoin right now because of regulations and strict capital gains laws.

I will hold no matter what and not fucking sell until BTC can be used to purchase homes and is commonly accepted as the true form of currency.

What is your reason for being in Bitcoin?

submitted by /u/K052cbt
[link] [comments]

Comments