Discussion: The same organization that managed the controversial BCH fundraiser FVNI have leaks come out from a paid shill.

Let's put this out there, I do support BSV - now - but you can check my post history and it is only since after April 2019 after the Contrarian slip, and how supposed public enemy #1 Greg Maxwell is still allowed to post here under multiple aliases and it is considered acceptable by the r/btc community.

You don't have to label me a shill of anything. You can check my history I am so pissed about the amount of Astroturf and lies that are being spread on these forums, that I now take it personal and I don't want others to fall for the same crap that I did that divided our communities.

I guess the reason for this post ties into why Greg and his sockpuppets are still allowed to post here in r/btc, because essentially they are fulfilling a service 'for free' that they normally would outsource to FVNI Development Society - where leaks have come out showing they literally pay shills.

With the leaks that have come through now an actual paid Bitcoin Cash Shill employed by FVNI previously. This is the same FVNI that handled the BCH fundraiser recently. There was even controversy about this on r/btc for lack of transparency.

More here and further parts 2 and 3 will be released as more leaks come out from the whistleblowers.

So the question for BCH supporters and donators should be opened up as to where this money is actually going to once again.

If simple questions like this cannot be answered without upsetting the 'power structure's of BCH and the r/btc moderators who are all bitcoin dot com employees, then it further solidifies my decision to move on from BCH 5 months ago.

I encourage others to think for themselves with all the facts - and make their own decision, without being stuck in eco chambers or following thought leaders who have their own agendas to fulfill.

Don't trust, Verify.

submitted by /u/Jamocrypto
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/d09qlh/discussion_the_same_organization_that_managed_the/

Comments