Thank You InstaBitcoin For Spreading P2P Cash In Venezuela!

Personally, I feel it is important to give credits to people who are helping promote the usage of Bitcoin Cash in their country. I haven't heard of InstaBitcoin until recently and I thought what they are doing is amazing. They are basically making it very easy for people to start accepting/using Bitcoin Cash in Venezuela. There are lots of people who are new and doesn't know how to signup to an exchange and all those sort of stuff... These folks made everything easy for them, including for the merchants, to start adopting Bitcoin Cash in their lives.

They even hold workshops and events to help educate people why Bitcoin Cash is beneficial for them and their businesses. And I thought all these efforts are truly awesome.

I am not affiliated with them in any way and I just want to shine a spotlight on hidden heroes like them. I suspect many of us had not even heard of them prior to this post.

You can read more about them at https://1bch.com/?action=showInstaBitcoinFrame

submitted by /u/MobTwo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/e0fsks/thank_you_instabitcoin_for_spreading_p2p_cash_in/

Comments