Finally back into Bitcoin after I ruined my life.

In 2017 I was 4 years out of college without a full-time job driving Uber. I got into Bitcoin right after China "banned" it(4-5k). I grew disillusioned with myself. Because I still didn't have a full-time job and had no money my mind-set was gamble gamble gamble until I have at least $500,000 because I thought I would never get a full-time job. Big mistake. I gambled(by trading altcoins) everything away.

Earlier this year I was in more than 40k of debt and still no full-time job. I saw Bitcoin moon. I got depressed because I had no Bitcoin. A couple of weeks after Bitcoin peaked at 14k , I got a full-time job. Last month I fomo out the dip. I bought 1.66667 Bitcoin at about $7350 each. I had more than 10 during the bubble. But I learned my lesson!

Hold, don't trade shitcoins, and don't buy 30k of bitcoin on credit cards.

My only concern is Tom Lee says he's bullish. This is literally the only non-bullish indicator right now.

Thanks for the support guys! i am shocked my post was actually allowed! I realized that with a lot of popular Reddit communities it's a pain in the ass to even get a post approved to be posted on Reddit. Thank you mods!

submitted by /u/JimmyFallonSucksDick
[link] [comments]

Comments