I find this well architected scam, mind if i show you my research ?

I find this well architected scam, mind if i show you my research ?

Hi, sorry for my bad english.im not sure if i can post this here, but i wish to let people know.i find a well made scam about Bitcoin mining and wallet.

they they make pings call on cellphone from turkey, if you call back they charge you for the call( a normal scam )

but i find something more interesting, if you search on google the number who calls you, you find webpages filled with telephone number on multiple web domainsone of those domain www.dial-tracer.xyz

inside one of those pages filled with telephone numbers, you find a fake javascript error trying to reach a SQL database

https://preview.redd.it/akgn49zntw241.png?width=1098&format=png&auto=webp&s=31ee8d1311e16bc4d26acd270798732292d4436f

that "error" expose login info to an online crypto currency wallet/mining pool

the error clearly show have inside 4.9854146 BTC (change sometimess)websitehttps://mcx.ltdlogin[rcd1988@gmail.com](mailto:rcd1988@gmail.com)password h6iUb_8klb*Apx[keep in mind this login info are part of the scam ]

if you login inside this account you can find a mining pool working at 2.0/ 2.7 TH/s

https://preview.redd.it/ut983nkrtw241.png?width=1856&format=png&auto=webp&s=c7a03fdd295766ec813a367a6d23dc915905d266

if you dig inside account settings, you can find there a 5 BTC withdraw minimum to reach, so basically you have to wait 15 days for the next pending earnings ( who never arrive to reach 5BTC + or - 15 days tested before make this post)or charge that wallet about 0.01222 btc to reach 5 btc to cash out.

basically they looking for greedy people invest the difference to reach cashout minimum request to get 5 BTC, or people pay to increse mining hashrate to get more.

p.s. if you log inside and change password and email, previus login info keep exist and generate another account when someone login.

digging around i find https://mcx.ltd/admin if you open this page you can basically see all support tickets people open asking things like, how change minimum 5btc withdraw, i want back my mitcoins etc etc

i tried to open a ticket saying, i find you scam, if you want cooperate contact me to this mail, and pasted an random email created just for this purpose, and they contacted me after something like 5 minutes from this email( [jamesfrak@h***ail.com](mailto:jamesfrak@hotmail.com) [fake email scammer] ) asking me how can i increse the business.

even after i caught them after a couple of emails they tried to scam me more asking me bitcoin to join their group

https://preview.redd.it/aeki5mlutw241.png?width=1139&format=png&auto=webp&s=672fb93a9cb98499df0c4fa6654bcb4dcd4a5d93

i respond saying im not interested in a salary but i can expose them some quick fix for their fake website linking some screenshot hosted on imgur, but i put a sneaky ip logger link inside those image ( i changed the link name with the actual link of the image)

https://preview.redd.it/cegoppinuw241.png?width=1035&format=png&auto=webp&s=6a166f2a2368be666d399575f9c10eb71ceb5dd9

and boom the image opened 3 times from the same indian IP.

( the italian track its me trying the ip logger before send it)

and for now that's all what i find, if you have an idea or knowledge to dig more about this scam, you are welcome.if i find more i will edit and add more things :)if you want to help or dig more feels free to contact me in private**and again sorry for my shitty english, my english its pretty basic, im just doing my best please do not roast me.**cheers Kalix ~<3

if you like this post and want tip me, here my btc wallet 1FMwUKsCyFWFkHzS9PnnuTpNYVuy7D4oaM all tips are welcome :)

submitted by /u/Kalix
[link] [comments]


Comments