BSV may pump higher than BCH and try to pretend it is the better Bitcoin. Like BTC, BSV can't scale, so I am not worried.

I think BSV's owners May pump BSV to a higher price than BCH. Recently I may have been seeing more than the usual 'BSV is legitimate' social media chatter such as this article that says BSV will be flippening BTC soon:

https://bitcoinandtheblockchain.blogspot.com/2020/01/the-coming-bsv-skip-and-flip.html

This is most likely manufactured social engineering from the BSV's owners. I think they can easily afford to make BSV grow higher in value than BCH. If I remember correctly, the rich owners of BSV have pumped it higher than BCH before. The first time was probably just for ego/psycho. reasons. I think they may be working on doing it again now. If so, I would guess this time they are making some kind of "big move". Maybe so they can dump at the top or maybe something more devious? I am not concerned over this unsustainable run up by BSV. I think it will actually help BCH, but, I am concerned about what they may have up their sleeve. Such uncertainty is sometimes their goal, but, I would just be vigilant if they do keep this up.

submitted by /u/Big_Bubbler
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/eojn0u/bsv_may_pump_higher_than_bch_and_try_to_pretend/

Comments