Need help! Regained access to an old wallet

Hey guys,

some months ago I met a guy who told me that he had 1.7 BTC on an old blockchain.com wallet where he had no access to. He got the blockchain.com-wallet-id and a password, but the password isnt working. He had no email access either because it was n old throwaway account.

Today he came over to my house and I tried to help him gain access again, I found his seed-phrase in his documents and so we regained the access to the wallet. But the wallet was emptied. There was no transaction in the history, just straight up empty.

Is there anyway to check if coins have been moved from his wallet? Is there anything else we can do?

We already contacted blockchain.com support. I already told him that the coins are 99% gone, but maybe theres still a chance. Maybe you guys can help us :)

Sorry for my bad english, Im not a native.

submitted by /u/adolfqt
[link] [comments]

Comments