Time for some to move on...

I support the funding proposal... Of course I have my personal doubts, see potential red flags, and still need to fully comprehend how this can all play out...

But I believe it's time for BCH to start fulfilling its potential. And the strong commitment indicated by 4 of the biggest names in BCH, will bring great benefit to Bitcoin Cash imo...

It can go wrong of course but I believe the potential upside is factors greater than the worst case doomsday thinking I see everywhere now...

It's funny how suddenly the ''Evil Chinese Miners'' talking point is back...Which brings me to my following point:

I am for this proposal, many of you are against it...
It makes it hard for me to read correctly into all of your worries, as effectively you are standing shoulder to shoulder, screaming with Corebois, SVtards and other BCH haters, who are just here to create as much sabotage, distrust, chaos as possible...

The commitment signaling from Bitcoin.com and the Chinese is obvious; they will go ahead and commit 110% to making the fund happen...

So at this point if you are truly not able to digest what is coming; it might be time for you to drop your support for BCH..

It's ok... I understand the fanatic positions to rather see BCH dwindle into oblivion (and feel proud still), then to make a single trade off that is needed to guarantee long term survival and thriving of the chain... It's an emotional battle we are all having to an extend...

But the simple truth is that everyone here had 2.5 years of undisturbed momentum to build up BCH in its most perfect and puritan form, engage in community building, write up proposals etc etc etc... And to be clear, many community members have done amazing things since aug 2017...

But sadly fact is, the tragedy of the commons did hit BCH, and certain problems are just not going to solve itself... and without action and a solution, this project can easily end in an irreversible and definitive failure...

If I have the choice between being a moral knight and turning my back on BCH, or accept the trade off... I will stand with the proven track record of Roger's, Jihan's and Haipo's integrity and love for BCH.

The Bitcoin Cash train is moving on, onto world domination, globally mass adopted as P2P cash... And Im not gonna leave myself behind...

So make up your mind..

P.S. We can all complain about everything not being picture perfect, but in the end the hashing machines decide... And they have announced their decision...

If I had to post one suggestion; I would like to see a Pledge from the 4 gents, to not proceed directly after these 6months, with a second 6 month term... Lets keep this TRIAL AND ERROR, as a first attempt

Let's use the nov20-may21 season to evaluate the 6 month period; examine and analyze usage of the funds... address the % in case BCH price goes up substantially... and eventually agree if we should do this again may21-nov21, do it in an amended version, or stop doing it at all...

submitted by /u/J_A_Bankster
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/etnziy/time_for_some_to_move_on/

Comments