Anybody else having trouble withdrawing crypto from ABRA wallet?

I have been trying to withdraw / send my BCH from ABRA wallet to bitcoin.com wallet, but when i click transfer to another wallet, a message apears saying that i do not have any funds in my wallet. But that is not true, i have bch in my wallet and the balance is visible when i open the app. Its just when i try to withdraw that the message appears.

An hour ago when i opened the app, a message apeared, asking me if i would like ABRA to take custody of my coins. Offcourse i declined but i fear that i wont be able get my BCH out of that wallet.

I tried restoring the wallet on a different app using the 12 word phrase. I was able to restore the wallet but the balance was 0. So now i can only see the balance on the ABRA app but am not able to do anything with it.

Does anybody know anything about this ABRA app?

submitted by /u/Ivaylo12
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/ga0s8q/anybody_else_having_trouble_withdrawing_crypto/

Comments