Blacklisted from bitcoin sellers that have US FinCEN approval

I have tired to purchase bitcoin recently from several bitcoin selling services, trying to buy with a debt card and ID verification.

I had used these services several times in the past over the last 5 years. It started with a cashapp ban.

The i was banned from coinmama, paybis, and coinbase. All one immediately after the other once I tried too make transactions after the cash app ban.

They all tell me that their security team determined they cannot do business with me any longer after being a long time customer with all of these companies.

They added ingury to insult by saying they cannot discuss why I am banned do you security reasons so I have no idea and think I may be on a USA FinCEN blacklist or similar but cannot find any info on it.

Who else has had this issues? I think the worse thing I did was Withdrawl my coins from my seller wallet to a primdice bitcoin dice betting app. I had no idea the ban would be universal.

Can you guys give me some info, I run a small business that runs off bitcoin payments and if I cannot convert my coins to fiat I will go out of business right away.

submitted by /u/Major-Benzo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/g9zolf/blacklisted_from_bitcoin_sellers_that_have_us/

Comments