Would you agree Bitcoin can only get more valuable over time?

Hello everybody. New trader here. Trying to get a secondary income just to be more comfortable. Today I bought my first bitcoins. $1200 worth. Albeit maybe a little impulsive as honestly I probably don’t know as much as I should for pumping in that sort of money. Certainly when my annual salary is... average.

Anyway, I have no issue putting into buying more bitcoin monthly if it’s a sound investment. I read today some people are projecting 1 Bitcoin to be worth $288k by 2024. I don’t plan to sell stock anytime soon. But must admit I’m nervous as this is a new environment for me. After struggling financially for most my adult life; only recently getting a grip of it (22 now). I feel I have bad mojo with this sort of stuff.

To cut a long story short. Is it advisable to keep investing more and more, not sell. Wait X amount of years and then sell for the “jackpot” if you will. A viable plan, would you say?

submitted by /u/kaii_king
[link] [comments]

Comments