Stop the bullshit. If you sell your BTC on Coinbase, you can move it to your bank.

I saw someone posting here earlier today about what to do if BTC gets to some high value and they want to sell some. Most of the responses were straight up uninformed and silly dogshit.

You can look at my post history - I sold in 2017, on Coinbase, and moved 100% of the money (1.6M after I dumped my BCH) into my Bank of America account.

  1. My account was not frozen
  2. My account was not closed
  3. Nothing happened except they wanted me to open a brokerage account with them
  4. I asked before I moved the money what to expect. They said "did you get the money illegally? Because that's all we care about."

So any of these gloom-and-doom edgelord crypton00bs who think the FBI is crawling around looking for people who make 10k on bitcoin and try to cashout are just full of it.

Don't want trouble? Pay your taxes and ride off into the sunset. Want to get ripped off by shady mofos? Sneak around and try to use some sketch-ass exchange for $200 at a time over several months and hope they don't freeze your account for "reasons".

Hope this helps. Normally I just stay quiet, but the misinformation on this was so huge and stupid, I had to chime in.

Lastly - if you don't believe me READ MY POST HISTORY - you will see the consistency of my message. So either I'm telling the truth, or I'm repeating the same lie (for what? internet points?) consistently for the last 2 years - you decide.

HODL what you can, but use your gainz to lock in the life you want! I sure did.

submitted by /u/FIRE_and_forget_it
[link] [comments]

Comments