I forgot about my Bitcoin from 2012

Was going to buy something off Silk Road and pussied out and forgot about it. Probably had around 10 BTCs?

My emails show Bitme and VirWox. No clue on private key but I know transaction ids. Any chance as to how I can access those funds? I’m so retarded.

Is it game over if I don’t know my Private Key or can they be traced by looking at my transaction Ids?? And somehow bring the dot together. Been through multiple laptops in between so not stored in hardware.

I could try to search but how many digits are they usually for that time period? Like do they start with some number or letter? What’s the length size?

I wonder if I can search for a string using python by getting my email API and search for the string that fits the mold. I’m done if I wrote it on some post it’s.

submitted by /u/jackielarson
[link] [comments]

Comments