Lost 9 BTC (AMA)

I got into crypto in late 2017 when it was ATH. I bought few BTC and started trading Altcoins to increase my BTC stash by following new found so called crypto gurus from twitter. I bougnt bunch of altcoins 50+ and lost all my btc in less than 2 months.

Fast forward to March, 2020 i got back into crypto when it crashed to 4k and bought quite few btc again and i kept in mind not to make that mistake again but this time leverage trading caught me and due to impulse trading, weak hands and being inpatient cost me losing 80% of my portfolio.

I've made lots of mistakes and i know new comers to crypto will make these mistakes too which is not good for crytpo community, so i want to help you all in whichever way possible, please leave your questions below.

submitted by /u/itnvrr
[link] [comments]

Comments