BTC-BCH ratio.

BCH is still near ATL in ratio to BTC. In the past there has been enthusiasm and news that helped BCH to remain relevant as a hodl. I feel as though ever since the BSV split the momentum has really fractured to a much smaller minority of supporters. I have a diverse basket of cryptos in the top 10 marketshare range. I continually consider using BCH as a deeper position, but the hatred for the coin in the greater space keeps me reticent. I do use BCH for exchange transfers and basic transactions. I find it’s the easiest, cheapest, and most efficient to use. So how is the community going to honestly be able to deconstruct and rebuild it’s image/brand after the muckraking over these past years?

I don’t want to hear the same stuff about adoption, bitcoin cash is bitcoin and the dumbasses of the world will discover that themselves (they won’t), or about how bad bitcoin itself is. It’s still the first mover and clearly has every conceivable advantage to remain a speculative mainstay for years and years to come. There’s no flippening’s happening any time soon, and in fact the ratio keeps draining out.

What’s the real next moves for BCH? Why should I go heavier on my position? Where are the buyers?

submitted by /u/wwmore11
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/hw9ra0/btcbch_ratio/

Comments