Gave a new friend BCH today

So funny; I went for a scuba dive and made a friend.

I explained to her that bitcoin was a digital money. She installed the wallet and I sent her $5 in BCH for less than a cent.

I also told her there was bitcoin core which was expensive to use, and bitcoin cash which was easy to send money around the world.

She asked me if she can change it to real money; I told her it was more real money than paper money because the supply is scarce, and also if she wants to change it to fiat she can find n use a bitcoin cash atm.

Anyway thank god for BCH ; u literally cannot onboard people with BTC lololololol

And thank god for open minded people; some people refuse free bitcoin. I never understood that.. haha literally free money I’m giving to you but don’t want it,, ok ... :D

submitted by /u/arldyalrdy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/hviphn/gave_a_new_friend_bch_today/

Comments