Is there a way to see the precise time of when a transcaction was sent out?

I'm a developer. I'm not really knowledgeable in bitcoin development yet.

Say, I'm using Electrum wallet. I share an address with someone. The thing is that I need that that someone to pay a certain amount of BTC within a certain time-window, 15-30-60 minutes. It's because I have products that are priced in fiat money.

That person will send me BTC. I may open a wallet not right away but in 12-30 hours, to check incomming payments. Or there may be delays in BTC network, right?

Is the precise date and time of *when* a payment was *sent* attached to a transcaction and can it be retrieved? How, where?

submitted by /u/dariji_alhored
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/hxhajp/is_there_a_way_to_see_the_precise_time_of_when_a/

Comments