Call of Duty & Bitcoin

Hey guys,

I have had my name on the new call of duty as Buy Bitcoin for at least 6 months now and it is very interesting to see how people react in-game to the name. Here is the list of reactions I get more often than not from people.

  1. Most of the time I get people calling me dumb for buying bitcoin.
  2. A lot of people do not understand what bitcoin even is. They jokingly ask me to send them "Bitcoins". It seems they don't even understand what a bitcoin is and that it is divisible.
  3. Every so often I get someone who knows something about cryptos but usually starts asking my opinion about some shit coin.
  4. Rarely I get people who are actually curious about bitcoin but do not understand anything about it besides some article they saw back in 2017. Most of the time this conversation leads to me explaining how it is a store of value and good ways to buy bitcoin (i.e not robin hood).
  5. If they are mad, they call me bitchcoin which I find hilarious.

It is a very fun social experiment and part of the reason I play. Overall, almost everyone that says something to me about Bitcoin does not know anything about it besides the 2017 bull run. And most people are pretty negative towards it. Something my friends I have noticed is that I do get picked out and shit talked way more than them which I find interesting as well.

I would love to hear any other social experiments that are similar to this that people have done!

submitted by /u/Jabe5238
[link] [comments]

Comments