Once upon a time, I paid 2 BTC for a Trezor One First Edition...

Once upon a time, I paid 2 BTC for a Trezor One First Edition...

I could have had $18,000 instead of a Trezor with a dead screen. The screen just slowly died. First, it began to fade. That was about 6 months ago. Now it's all dead.

No worries. I didn't have any funds on it. (Funnily enough, I never trusted hardware wallets anyway. Felt weird. Instead, I preferred to rely on paper wallet backups from regular digital wallets & kept backups of the wallet file in several locations, including USB sticks.)

Anyway. Just a reminder to the crowd. Be careful what you invest in. I could have at least a Lambo door or something, now all I've got is another piece of junk with a dead screen.

P.S. If someone is nostalgic about this sort of thing, I'm willing to auction it off to the highest bidder. As long as it covers shipping, I'll send it to anywhere in the world. Just leave a comment and I'll get in touch via private message.

My Dead Trezor One First Edition

submitted by /u/nu_reddit
[link] [comments]


Comments