My Localbitcoin account was terminated. I need help

Im a 2 years trader, with more 15 000 trades, 100% positive feedback, and without warning or reason LBTC decided to terminate my account.

I was working as usual and suddenly this message appeared

Dear User,**your account has been terminated.**We are informing you that your account has been terminated on 11.08.2020. Therefore, you have lost the right to use the terminated account.Please note that you are allowed to provide a receiving address for the last transaction from this account. This last transaction will empty the wallet by sending the remaining bitcoins to the given address.This last transaction must be carried out within 30 days after the account has been terminated (before 10.09.2020).Any bitcoins received after using the last transaction need to be claimed by filing a “custom work request” through our support ticket system. The custom work fee is 200 EUR/hour paid in Bitcoin at the current market rate. Minimum billable amount is 200 EUR.You have lost the right to use the wallet addresses assigned to your terminated account. Any bitcoins received to that wallet after 90 days from the account termination day can be claimed by filing a “custom work request” through our support ticket system. Custom work, fee is 200 EUR/hour paid in Bitcoin at the current market rate. Minimum billable amount is 200 EUR.

Im not able to do anything. I havent gotten on any problems with others users so I dont understand why, they are not replying my tickets.

Im a honest person, all my transaction are legit. I need a solution I dont want to lose my account, Ive work so hard for it, it is not easy to build and account like that, and this my only way to work right now.

submitted by /u/Professional_Bread11
[link] [comments]

Comments