Should I invest in a bitcoin ATM in Holland?

I'm working on getting a ATM in my city near the border of germany in the Netherlands. Ive contacted other busnisses around town who own a bitcoin ATM in stores (Some of them got a ATM because they got asked by clients in another country). I'm likely going to buy a GB Gereral Batmthee ATM in the near future since it's a pretty nice design and cheap.

The reason I invest is because I also wanne make money like everyone wants to do, but I mostly wanne spread awareness. I also wanne buy a second ATM if my investment works after maybe 2/3 years.

Should I invest? What Is your experience with ATM? Do you own one and does it make alot of profit in the long-term? (Dutch comments would be great!)

submitted by /u/Spartan7320
[link] [comments]

Comments