Software engineer looking to switch to a Bitcoin-related job

Hey there,

I'm a software engineer with 7+ years of experience in mainly platform engineering positions (devops, lately SRE). I'm fairly experienced in Go and Ruby (being my main languages). Recently I've been thinking to start looking for a remote Bitcoin-related job. Until now I haven't done any development stuff for Bitcoin (or other crypto) but I'm now interested in starting to do so.

Mainly to other engineers that are working in such a position (but really to anyone who might have a clue), how would you suggest to go about this? Are you aware of any companies that hire remotely (I'm in Europe).

Side question: what would you suggest as good Bitcoin-related projects for an eng. to start working on? Thanks!

submitted by /u/throwaway94857392
[link] [comments]

Comments