Almost Bought a Lottery Ticket Today. I Never Buy Lottery Tickets, Came to My Senses & Decided to Put the $30 Into Bitcoin Instead

IDK why the urge even came over me since I literally never, EVER buy lottery tix, but i even had the $30 ticket in hand and I was ready to get my card out and pay for it before i came to my senses and gave it back to the cashier. I immediately put that money into Coinbase. Going to keep that mentality going into the future whenever I find myself thinking about making any sort of spur-of-the-moment, impulsive purchases.

Ps. Can anyone recommend a better exchange than Coinbase pro? It seems easy enough and it has worked for me so far, just have heard people favor other services instead. Am fairly new to the game and am learning more every day, would appreciate any and all recs!

submitted by /u/lemonteklunchbox
[link] [comments]

Comments