Which Raspberry Pi-hosted bitcoin node projects would you recommend?

I'm going to get a Rasberry Pi soon to set up my bitcoin and LN nodes at home. From the little I read, it seems that there are a lot of RasPi-hosted bitcoin and LN nodes nowadays!

  1. Raspibolt
  2. Raspiblitz
  3. Umbrel
  4. MyNode
  5. Dojo
  6. Embassy
  7. did I miss one/some..?
  8. Casa Node (edit: added based on reply below)

I'd love to have your thoughts and opinions on them, such as:

  • Which project has the biggest development team/activity?
  • Which one has the most bitcoin-related apps?
  • Which has the largest community of users?
  • Which one would you recommend the most? (the least..?)
  • Is the paid version worth it or do you prefer to DYI and manage all the updates and apps yourself?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/jyv3257e
[link] [comments]

Comments