Fundamentals for beginners

My name is Julian and I’m a student at TUM in Munich, Germany. I used to have problems getting started with Bitcoin because there were only few resources to guide me through every important topic of Bitcoin. That's why my friend and I developed the app 'Simple Crypto: Master Bitcoin', which explains everything step by step. A big advantage is that you can finish it within 1 hour and even get a certificate to confirm your knowledge. People who used the app said that this course really helped them to become a Bitcoiner and they also said that this project is way too unknown to have this quality. I'm not sure if this is the right place, but if you know anyone who wants to get started with Bitcoin, we would really appreciate it if you could recommend us. I know this project is commercial in a way, but our intention is to use it to cover development costs. Our mission is to avoid people getting into the bitcoin market with 0 knowledge and just because the price is skyrocketing. I think if everyone would understand bitcoin, the price would be even higher. We want to avoid that these people are uneducated in the subject. With our app it is very easy to understand in a short time. Let me stop talking and make your own opinion about it: Link to website (We also appreciate feedback)

submitted by /u/hanpetr
[link] [comments]

Comments