Payment doesn't appear on my Copay wallet but it does appear on blockchair

Hi, I've been using Copay to receive payments in BCH for about 2.5 years. I had never encountered this problem before. I generated a new receiving address and sent the customer this address to which he sent the payment. When I search for the address in the blockchain explorer his payment appears with 75 confirmations, but it doesn't appear on my wallet. What could I have done wrong? I know Bitpay is no longer supporting Copay and I should start using another wallet soon, but for the moment what could possibly be the problem? It is Copay Android 7.0.3. I'll appreciate any help a lot :).

submitted by /u/psiconautasmart
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/l5yit9/payment_doesnt_appear_on_my_copay_wallet_but_it/

Comments