A question on Why BCH?

Let me preface this post by saying I hold BTC, BCH, ETH, and other cryptos. My largest holding is in BTC because frankly thats where the money is and ultimately I buy crypto to make money. I do believe that one day we will go to a p2p cashless system but as of now I acquire coins merely as an investment and don’t actually use any. I have BCH because I do think it has practical use.

Simply put, my question is why does this forum seem to think BCH is the answer to all p2p issues? Certainly by now I believe there is better tech and coins out there for the purpose of p2p than BCH. Yes BCH is better than BTC in every conceivable way, which to me seems to be why people on this sub loves BCH and dislikes BTC. But that makes me think that surely if it is purely about the tech, why not jump on something else like Nano instead of BCH?

Everyday I see posts comments under post, “Yes! BCH is the future of currency! BTC could never do what BCH does!”. Which is true. But aren’t there other coins out there that do BCH but better?

Why BCH?

submitted by /u/jjjjjjjhhhh2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/lghyw7/a_question_on_why_bch/

Comments