As of today, I am officially a 0.1 coiner

In November, I started investing in bitcoin. At the time, I thought it was too late (16k).

December (25k) came. I regretted not investing more earlier, but I'm glad I started.

January (40k) came. I regretted not investing more earlier, but I'm glad I continued investing.

Now it's february (48k). I still regret not dumping my life savings into bitcoin when it was in the hundreds, but there's still so much more room for growth. We've just left the atmosphere, the moon is still a long ways away. My sats are already worth $2000 more than I paid for.

Keep stacking sats and HODLing. The only way to lose is to not play at all. Don't let the price of a full coin discourage you. And more importantly, don't store large sums of money in a rapidly depreciating asset (fiat)!!!

submitted by /u/1409017
[link] [comments]

Comments