Cold wallets

Trezor 1?

You guys recommend the trezor 1? After seeing some things about a ledger leak, my research has pointed Trezor to be the next best device. Wanted to know your thoughts. n00b question inbound I’ve watched a setup video and done some research but just wanted to confirm.

When transferring funds to my trezor, the device needs to be plugged into my pc (sorry if some of you cringed me asking that lmao)

The trezor can hold multiple cryptos within the same wallet (ie same pass/seed words) but creating multiple wallets is also a feature if you wanted to keep them separate?

Should I just go all out and get the model T, or will the one be sufficient in your opinion?

if the device was ever damaged let’s say in a flood or house fire. Are my funds completely lost?

any important info I should know before owning a cold wallet? Ik keep my seed words safe ;)

Thanks very much guys, us newcomers do really appreciate your help. A month ago I knew nothing and the more I learn the more I think how did I not get on board with this sooner (and that perspective is not from a monetary one)

Cheers

submitted by /u/MaahesofBlades
[link] [comments]

Comments