Fuck it I'm going heavy on bitcoin and crypto

Tomorrow is the day I will put the rest I'm willing to put into crypto, approximately 50% of my net worth into crypto I'm young(still on my teens) I've been researching crypto for over 6 months I am hyperypermegabullish on it I don't have anything to lose since I have a steady income from other things and no expenses. I believe in this and I will follow it with my actions I'm not scared anymore in a few year I will regret if I don't buy more now. I'm tired of seeing 5× on a 50$ investment I am going to make good money and I'm going to be financially free. I'm tired of seeing my money in the bank. People may think I'm crazy but it is what I believe in.

I did DYOR on many cryptocurrencies for months and I'm tired of wishing to have invested more. I know the risk and I know when to invest DCA and when to cash out a part of your holding DCA I won't rest til I make a mil.

I feel like I've done more than enough research and it's time to act accordingly.

We only live once, I don't wanna be old and regret not buying more crypto, and live the same life as before. I wanna be that person that took a risk in something he believed before anyone around him believed in it and made his dream a reality.

I'm tired of many people outside labeling crypto verey risky, of course it is risky we can have 40% corrections and we are aware of that. And many newbies including myself can lose money. Manyly beacause they buy at the peak. But tbh my hand don't shake anymore I'm 99% sure in 10y this shit will be worth trillions and i wanna be worth millions. The next market cycle I'm going all in with my gains form this one and from extra capital.

Tbh I see this the investment of the century. I may aswell take advantage of it I'm good with tech and researching and know about crypto a lot I'm ahead of many people and I should take advantage of it. I don't see where is the risk if you when to sell a part of it and you know about the market cycle.

Like seriously I don't know how people say ooh it's to risky only 1% of your portfolio. Ok so I put my 300$ into a stock that make a 3% no wayyy. I wanna do 10x I wanna change my life, doing a 3% each year puts me at the same place I was before.

I started with a fearful 30€ investment on bitcoin ach time I invested a bit more, but this time I'm going huge no more fear I believe in this shit and I don't need my money rn

I was very fearful beacause I have heard many did about it. But fuck off BTC ETH, ADA POLKADOT... And many others they are all going to blow off.

Obviously I would cash about a bit in profits beacause I know the bear market will be difficult.

I had to get it out of my chest and say it to somebody since my family is very sceptical.

Ps: sorry for my bad english

submitted by /u/goodlookingrpiller
[link] [comments]

Comments