Shall I put my life savings on Crypto? (10k) age 23

A bit more context. I have been watching the markets for up to 6 months seeing the gains. I got involved 2 months ago stacking sats weekly until I've got nearly 0.1 Btc.

I have about 10k saved in the stock market and am strongly considering lumping this into bitcoin, as from what I'm hearing the bull run is potentially only half way through so not much point waiting for dips and corrections when at the moment, there's so much demand and it seems impossible to time the market.

I am self employed and run my own business. Make about 2.5k a month and get about 1.5k profit a month. I still live with my parents at 23 as I finished uni last year, so basically have no real commitments or anyone depending on me.

Shall I lump it all on btc and hold it til 2025 and beyond..? Would I regret by Christmas 2021 or not..? Advice on my situation, and prediction on my regret?

submitted by /u/willbongman
[link] [comments]

Comments