An exclusive interview with Chris Larsen, the richest man in cryptocurrency, The Co-Founder, former CEO, and current exec chairman of Ripple on how he started his 3 companies, his thoughts on Elon musk and Bitcoin, DogeCoin, why makes XRP better than Bitcoin, and the future of cryptocurrency.

Ps- This is Chris’s first ever podcast.

Hi, everyone my name is Logan. I’m 16 years old and just started my third year in high school in the East bay. I started a business podcast a while ago, with the goal of helping educate students about certain business topics, but my audience has grown beyond just students. I want to really do something special in this world one day, and this I feel is the start of something that can do good for people in the future. I really do hope I can help Gen Z and adults learn something new about business & finance.

In this episode we talk about recent news in cryptocurrency, how he started all THREE of his businesses, how/when he discovered and got involved in cryptocurrency, what it takes to be a great entrepreneur, his advice for the next generation of entrepreneurs, his thoughts on DogeCoin and Elon Musk, his opinion on Bitcoin technology, clean vs fossil based cryptocurrencies, how you can start investing in the cryptocurrency world, if XRP is truly decentralized, and the basics of cryptocurrency.

I DON’T receive monetization from these podcasts, I do it out of pure joy and thirst for learning. As many investors say, always keep learning and that’s what I live by. I hope you guys can enjoy the talks as much as I did. I want to make a positive impact on the world, when I’m older and I can start by doing something as little as this. I’m just trying to educate some people, ya know. Some of my other guests have featured Howard Marks, Leon Cooperman, Tim Draper, Hubert Joly, abd Glenn Hubbard. If you would like to learn more about leadership and investing I have other episodes that might suite you well. Thank you if you read the whole thing.

This is the link to the episode if you’re interested:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4QMNmDcC1cfo96NbxsI1ZN?si=3agHX6d_SSqJHxswBqBzOw&dl_branch=1

submitted by /u/BG223678
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/otg9oy/an_exclusive_interview_with_chris_larsen_the/

Comments