Secured the Loan, took the risk, lets go

My original post from Sunday most have been deleted by the mods, i guess it got too much attention. who knows and who cares, but for those who do care I went and secured a small loan to buy bitcoin. Is it smart? who knows and who cares. The bottom line is if you believe in BTC and what it could become you would be doing everything you can to get out of fiat currency ASAP. But, most people even people on this sub are still married to fiat currency, even though they say they are not.

With that said the lady at the bank (boomer) needed a reason for the loan, i.e. what was i doing with it and I told her "buying bitcoin". She seemed interested, like maybe she had heard people talking about it before and she started asking me questions about it. some basic questions about what is it? etc... so I answered her questions and she gave me the loan. Seemed like a nice lady but this is again proof people that we are still very early into the adoption of bitcoin. People at banks barely know what the hell it is. At the end I basically told her I don't trust the feds printing my hard earned money into infinity, and she agreed.

Who knows, maybe she bought some bitcoin that night after work. But again folks we are still VERY EARLY into all of this. This just confirmed to me that the price in my opinion is still very low to lump sum into.

submitted by /u/91-divoc-eht
[link] [comments]

Comments