Anyone else just waiting for the Tether crash to improve their position?

Everyone seems to recognize the coming Tether meltdown. For the past while anytime I’ve thought to add to any crypto positions, my next thought is: oh wait, but the whole Tether thing. Shouldn't I just wait for the Amazon Prime Day / Steam Summer Sale / 70% off at Mattress Depot event of the crypto world? Past a certain amount that I might use soon, I'm just hodling anyway, sad to say.

Is there a case to be made to ignore it for now and try to strengthen my average beforehand? It seems like I could have the most amazingly perfect timing in the world short term but I’d still be better off waiting it out.

Source: Just checked out this video as recommended on u/shibinator’s latest podcast.

submitted by /u/0hWell0kay
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/ou4sia/anyone_else_just_waiting_for_the_tether_crash_to/

Comments