Has anyone tried going long on BTC for months?

I'm thinking of opening a long position on Bitcoin with 2x to 5x leverage and leave it open indefinitely.

But I'm concerned the funding rate will eat away my capital.

Has anyone tried this and what was the result?

Thanks in advance for sharing.

EDIT: My focus is on the impact of funding rate on an indefinite leveraged long or short position.

I understand the risks of leverage and trading and I have plans to keep my liquidation level very far and practically impossible to get margin-called even with a 30 flash crash.

Plus my question is mostly for research purposes. So please tell me what I need to know about the impact of daily funding rates on an indefinite leveraged long or short position.

Thanks 👍

submitted by /u/CryptoSorted
[link] [comments]

Comments