How to develop payment system with bitcoin cash? Should I just use Bitcoin address for bitcoin cash?

Hi BCH community,

Im developer looking to integrate crypto payments into my app and bitcoin cash looked like the best option for me. Nonetheless, I am really inexperienced in this sort of thing.

I want to handle payments in 3 steps:

  1. Create bch address for user
  2. User sends bch to the address
  3. I verify the payment and add credits to his/her account

Since my app is written in JS/TS it would be cool if there would be library for it in the same language.

Should I just use Bitcoin technologies for it?
If you can help me in anyway I would be very thankful.

Anyway, I'm grateful to be part of the community :D

submitted by /u/Underpaidworker2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/q3fbkm/how_to_develop_payment_system_with_bitcoin_cash/

Comments