Explain this to me or shill this to me

I didn't come here to hate on your community but please explain this to me:

According to this website:

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionfees-bch.html#3y

BCH

Average BCH tx fee in sats: 0.000015 BCH

Average BCH tx fee in USD at price of 560 USD per BCH: 0.000015 USD

Average BCH tx fee in USD at price of 60K USD per BCH : 0,9 USD

BTC

Average BTC tx fee in sats: 0.000055 BTC

Average BTC tx fee in USD at price of 60k USD per BTCH: 3,3 USD

If you would get significantly bigger, the tx cost would be also

If both of the coins had the same amount of value locked in them, the difference in transaction fee is not that significant, I would understand if it was 100x difference. Of course paying 3 times less for your transaction is good for the consumer, but spending 90 cents on your transaction is nothing to be celebrated. Neither is 3 dollars.

So why then bch?

So what exactly is the deal with BCH? At some point I went in the deep end of Roger Ver rants, I watched a lot of his videos where he is talking about merchants and I can relate to it but it really doesn't seem like there's any huge technological leap in making the transactions SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper. Why not use any other chain like monero, litecoin, heck even dogecoin?

What I'm really asking is why are you in this community?

submitted by /u/Litecoin-CEO
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/r2yxmj/explain_this_to_me_or_shill_this_to_me/

Comments