Saturday 13 November 2021

I have been working on this project for months now and I wanna hear other people's opinions since I think in the creator's mind everything is different.

Hey, so I am working on my own NFT Project for a long time now and I wanted to ask other people what they think about it.

For a few years, I really had a hard time with myself. Not feeling confident and always thinking others hated me. I hid for years and didn't go out with anyone. And in the end, I realized it was all in my mind.

So I created my own NFT Project wanting to help others with similar problems. But I'm not sure if it's so clear to the outside. I feel like everyone is in the NFT-Space for making a Money grab or something.

Maybe it's because I looked too much at other projects, writing things that attract people that are only here for money, and not to help.

Anyways, maybe you guys can tell me what your first impression you get when hearing or seeing my Project. Thank you a lot and I hope you guys are having a nice day!

That's the website, I don't wanna spam with other links: https://shyguysnft.com

submitted by /u/OfficialNinSa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/qsiyga/i_have_been_working_on_this_project_for_months/

No comments:

Post a Comment